Monday 6 June 2011

It's All Fun and Games

I am a little late with today's post for Alex's It's All Fun and Games Blogfest, so with no further ado...

My top three games:

Twister-who can not love getting twisted and contorted, and if your happen to be doing it with a hottie, even better!
A little while ago I searched the internet for a retro Twister game and found this beauty from the 60's.



The Chocolate Game-I'm not sure if this is it's official title but who cares, it involves chocolate!
The way we played it when I was younger was to take turns to roll a die around a circle. If you rolled a 6 you got to eat some of the MASSIVE chocolate bar, that was in the centre of the circle. However, before doing so you would have to put on a hat, scarf, a pair of gloves that could only fit a giant and then attempt to eat the chocolate with a knife and fork. Not an easy task! And whilst you were dressing for a arctic storm, the die continued to go around the circle and if someone else rolled a 6 before you got your mitts on the chocolate well, it was time to take it all off and pass it on.
I never did manage to get much of the chocolate. Never mind, I have more than made up for it since then.

And lastly...

Monopoly-Whilst playing this game, it is the only time I have lots of notes in my hand and the possibility that I could actually buy Mayfair isn't just a vivid fantasy!


6 comments:

  1. Chocolate game? That's awesome. They should make one with lattes. :D The cupcakes on your sidebar are making me so hungry. They're beautiful and yummy looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the Chocolate Game is my new favorite game. I'm going to play it every night. By myself. And I'll probably skip the gloves. But I'll keep the massive chocolate bar.

    I also think twister and monopoly are a lot of fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so want to play the chocolate game! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Twister! And I really, really want to play the chocolate game.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the chocolate game! have to play that one later

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun game picks. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete