Blue Denim cupcakes are my own little creations, my ode to the Red Velvet if you like. They are essential a
white chocolate cupcake that have had a stone wash and topped with cream cheese frosting.
Let's get making:
- Preheat oven to 190°C or Gas Mark 5.
- Beat the butter in a large bowl until it is softened. Add the sugar, flour, salt, eggs, milk and vanilla and whisk until the mixture is smooth.
- Fold in the melted chocolate and food colouring
- Spoon the mixture into the cases.
- Place muffin tin in the oven and bake for 20 minutes, or until lightly golden on top.
- Remove the tins from the oven. Leave the cupcakes to cool in the tins for a few minutes, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool.